Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sqipcom, is it a scam?

Sqipcom is a social networking site that offers a "limited" number of users what they call a PEP or private equity points, that has a certain value and will increase over time as sqipcom increases its own value. A share which of course you can cash out if you want to. It's a promise that seems to good to be true, but who cares? It's free to join, what have you got to lose? It is a social networking site, and chances are that if you like to join social networking sites, then you will enjoy this one, with or without the money. Once you join, then you are given 100 PEP's, I don't really know if it's a scam or not, I do have my suspicions, but I'm after many things when I'm joining a social networking site. Money is only one of those things you might from social networking sites and there are many ways to do it too, but I am still hoping that what sqipcom is offering will not be a scam, because if it's not, then this is a great opportunity to earn extra money online and you can bet that i have a referral link too, so please join sqipcom through this link http://www.sqipcom.com/?ref=dxtan3


No comments:

Post a Comment